Thursday, February 3, 2011

Kid Quotes

I have been keeping track of some of the funny things our girls say.  I am hoping to have enough for a book someday.  In the mean time here is my current list.  Enjoy.  I call it:


Heard from the backseat

Kid 1: Why is the house made of stones?
Me: Because it makes it strong.
Kid 1: Houses can't eat vegetables, it doesn't have a mouth.


Who wants my spit?


If you fall we'll go to the hospital and they will put your head back on.


I'm cooking my worms.


How tall are you?  Little or short?


Wanna see my snot?  It's pretty gross.


Josh, are you awake?  Pick your nose!


Sharks eat spiders!


It's okay spatula girl.


Mommy's wearing me out.


Kid 1:This is giving me a headache
Mom: What is?
Kid 2: Me!


If you don't like green beans I will make you a pillow.


Don't eat the trees!


I spit on my face!


I have a belly on my rash.


I pointed out a beautiful sky: "Mommy painted it!"


It sounds like it's dark.


I swallowed my spit.


I tooted on mommy


I'm gonna eat my pizza all gone, 
give me your head


Kid1: Are you wearing your pajamas to the store?
Mom: Yes.
Kid 1: Are you pretending?


I have a headache.  It needs some water in there.


In the morning: The moon stayed up.  He went to a party last night.


Mom singing: "Row row row your boat gently down the stream, merrily merrily"
Kid 2: No I am Emily!


Kid 1: I want to do it louder
Kid 2: No!  It will give my ears a headache.


They put a tarp on the pool so no one will steal the water.


Kid 1: I don't want it.
Kid 2: Just put it in your pomegranate.



Got any of your own?

1 comment:

  1. Boy child to girl child: "No, I don't like hide and go seek. It's too loud." (He's the one who screams when he's found and makes it loud, lol.)

    TMI: Mom to boy child: "Your butt itches because you didn't wipe well enough." Girl child, to no one in particular: "I always wipe good (long pause) but my butt still itches!"

    ReplyDelete