Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Questions

Will I be a good dad as the girls get older?
Will I be able to give them everything they need physically, spiritually, and emotionally?
Will they have any of the destructive traits of their biological parents?
Will they have any mental or emotional disorders?
Will they be good in school?
Will they grow up to be confident strong young women?
Will they feel the need for a man to help them define who they are?
Where will they go in life?
Will they follow the religious path I am laying out for them?
How can I impart to them all the things I feel they need to know in a way that will hit home and make a difference in their lives?
How can I teach them about the dangers of this world without scaring them?
How can I keep them from harm without keeping them under lock and key?
Will they feel the need to find their biological family?
What will they think if they do?
Will they have any serious health problems?
Will they grow up to be best friends or not get along?
Why is being a parent so amazing and so hard at the same time?

Just some things I think about.

No comments:

Post a Comment