Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Why Am I Writing This?

This will be a short post.  I just wanted to say that though I am writing this mostly for my own mental health, I also felt that our friends would like to know a little more about how we got here.  It is also my hope that it may be of aid to any that might be thinking about adoption.  That being said, if you know of anyone that has thought about adoption, please forward them the link to this.  Or you could just post it to your Facebook or Twitter account.  I would love it if our story could help or inspire someone else to take the plunge!

I also would like to know if you have any questions.  If you do, please post them in the comments section of this post.  Obviously I may keep some answers pretty vague, but I will try my best to answer them publicly.  If you need more in depth answers I can always email them too you.

Thanks for reading along!  I will try and post a more informative post tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment